Applicants must meet the following criteria to be eligible to enroll in the MMM program:
1) an undergraduate degree (Bachelor’s degree or equivalent) in a relevant discipline, to be determined by the Admissions Committee;
2) a minimum CGPA of 2.75, based on a 4.00 point scale (or equivalent on a 5.00 point scale);
3) overall minimum score on the International English Language Testing System (IELTS) of 6.5 (with no sub-scores less than 6.0), or the equivalent TOEFL score as posted on the ETS website, or request and acquire a waver at the discretion of the Admissions Committee.
Admission is competitive for the limited MMM slots and selection will be determined by a holistic consideration of factors.
The two-year MMM degree offered in the Nazarbayev University School of Medicine is based on the highest international standards. As an offering of the School of Medicine, we provide highly-qualified faculty and teaching and research resources.
Every applicant must submit an Application Package that consists of the following documents:
1. Complete application form for the program; the application form can be accessed after registration at http://admissions.nu.edu.kz
2. Official copy of degree diplomas/certificates with transcripts (with notarized English translations);
3. IELTS or TOEFL test report/certificate valid as of commencement of the Program (if applicable);
4. GRE/GMAT test reports/certificates (optional) valid as of commencement of the Program;
5. Notarized copy of Passport/national ID (with notarized English translation);
6. Two letters of recommendation;
7. Statement of purpose incorporated into the application form;
8. 086у medical certificate;
9. Original document about the presence or absence of a criminal record.