- Graduate of 11 year primary-secondary education with above average performance.
- Graduate of a three-year nursing education program with above average performance
- Two or more years of nursing experience with above average performance reviews
- One-page essay describing why the applicant is interested in the program, how the applicant believes he/she would benefit from it, and what the applicant future career / educational long-term plans are.
The applicant will be evaluated on a 1 (poor) to 5 (outstanding) scale for:
- Clarity of a written statement
- Match between long-term plans and objectives of the program.