The Nazarbayev University School of Medicine is an English-language medical school that is striving for excellence in medical education, biomedical research, and patient care, and to improve the health and well-being of the population of Kazakhstan, Central Asia, and beyond. The Nazarbayev University Center for Clinical Trials (CCT) is located within the School of Medicine at Nazarbayev University in Astana.
We coordinate clinical trial activity within the four hospitals of the University Medical Center in Astana. We provide a full range of clinical trial services including:
- Site identification and study initiation
- Principal investigator and staff identification
- Budget and financing
- Study design consultancy
- Regulatory submissions
- Submissions to ethics committee(s)
- Coordination of ancillary services
- Participant recruitment
- Case record form development and maintenance
- Data management
- Interfacing among sponsors
- Monitoring of trial data
The modern facilities of our four hospitals include a full range of clinical, surgical and diagnostic services.