Full-time Course: Eight-week curriculum divided into 1 week modules and 1 day testing period, for a total of 260 hours of lecture and learning activities. Each day: 6 hours (8.30am – 2.30pm).
Part-time Course: Six-month curriculum divided into eight 3-week modules and 1-week examination, for a total of 260 hours of lecture and learning activities. Each day: 2 hours (12pm – 14pm).
You will learn:
- Fundamentals of science underlying nursing practice, including anatomy, physiology, pathophysiology, microbiology, genetics;
- Fundamental of nursing skills with review of scientific rational, including a physical examination of the patient;
- Evidence-based Practice, learning terminology, concepts, structure of a systematic review article and research article;
- Professional issues on patient care, values, ethics, laws, rules, team practice, leadership and communication in nursing practice;
- Disease prevention, learning nutrition guidelines, patient education, behavioral change strategies;
- Management of the hospitalized patient, post-surgical management, management of chronic conditions;
- Safety and Quality standards, effective monitoring of the results, based on scientific data.
- Nursing as delivered around the world, scope of nursing practice, nursing education, licensure, health challenges.