Nursing Professional Development Program
Professional Development Program in Collaboration with the University of Pittsburgh School of Nursing and UPMC (University of Pittsburgh Medical Center). To improve your clinical skills and basic science knowledge in keeping with evidence-based international standards. If you perform will, you will receive a Certificate of Completion and may qualify you to apply to two-year Bachelor in Applied Nursing Degree program.
Entry requirements and application package
- Graduate of 11 year primary-secondary education with above average performance
- Graduate of a three-year nursing education program with above average performance
- Two or more years of nursing experience with above average performance review
- One confidential letter of recommendation (from the supervisor, director of nursing, physician of the department in which the applicant works)
- One-page essay describing why the applicant is interested in the program, how the applicant believes he/she would benefit from it, and what the applicant future career / educational long-term plans are.
The applicant will be evaluated on a 1 (poor) to 5 (outstanding) scale for:
- Clarity of a written statement
- Match between long-term plans and objectives of the program.
- Diploma with transcripts
- Copy of applicant’s identity card or passport