Bachelor in Applied Nursing Program (BApN)
- To transform nursing by providing an experiential model of nursing education designed to keep pace with the rapidly changing healthcare environment as evidenced by the mandate to reform the healthcare system in the Republic of Kazakhstan.
- To present new models of nursing care that
- Emphasizes interdisciplinary collaboration within the healthcare team
- Focuses on health promotion and disease prevention
- Integrates holistic care across the health system and into the community
- Provides nursing care and health education in a culturally competent and compassionate manner
- Utilizes technology to enhance nursing practice
- To provide a learning environment and clinical experience that will intellectually challenge the student and one that will train and equip nurses with the appropriate skills to apply research and to ensure the delivery of high-quality, safe, effective and evidence-based nursing care.
- To foster lifelong learning and open critical thinking through the integration of new knowledge and skills with the previous training and experience of the students.
Read more ...
You will learn:
- Nutrition for Clinical Practice
- Physical Assessment Across the Lifespan
- Nursing Care of Older Adults
- Introduction to Basic Statistics for Evidence Based Practice
- Research Methods for Nursing
- Medical-Surgical Nursing
- Health Promotion and Disease Prevention in Culturally Diverse Populations
- Enhanced Communication in Professional Nursing
- Education: Principles and Practice for Teaching in Nursing
- Principles of Healthcare Administration
- Data Analytics for Quality Improvement in Healthcare
- Medical-Surgical Nursing: Complex Surgical Management
- Community and Home Health Nursing
- Issues and Trends in Nursing
- Medical-Surgical Nursing: Complex Management
- Capstone (Quality Improvement/ ResearchProject)
- Consist of 240 ECTS
- First 120 ECTS will be recognized through the Recognition of Prior Experiential Learning
- Remaining 120 ECTS will be completed via university coursework
- Duration: 2 years
- Number of Semesters: 4