Bachelor in Applied Nursing Program (BApN)
Candidates applying to the BApN program shall:
- fill out an application form posted in applicant’s Personal account;
- attach to the Personal account scanned copies of the required documents valid upon the date of application;
- take two-part Nursing Admission Test upon successful submission and review of all required documents and recommendations by the Admissions Committee;
- be interviewed by the Admissions Committee upon taking the NAT successfully.
- Complete application form for BApN program.
- Notarized copy of nursing diploma/equivalent with transcripts.
- Notarized copy of post diploma training.
- Notarized copy of certificate of employment or other equivalent document.
- Notarized copy of Passport/national ID.
- Two (2) letters of recommendation.
- Personal statement (400-800 words).
- Signed consent form to personal data processing.
- Medical certificate (form 086-Y) and vaccination record or passport (form063-Y)