Bachelor in Nursing
Who can apply?
Certified nurses, who have at least 2 years of nursing professional and/or voluntary experiences related to the field of nursing within last 5 years.
Candidates applying to the Bachelor in Nursing program shall:
- fill out an application form posted in applicant’s Personal account;
- attach to the Personal account scanned copies of the required documents valid upon the date of application;
- take two-part Nursing Admission Test upon successful submission and review of all required documents and recommendations by the Admissions Committee;
- be interviewed by the Admissions Committee upon taking the NAT successfully.
- Complete application form for BN program
- Notarized copy of nursing diploma or equivalent with transcripts
- Notarized copy of post diploma training or equivalent
- Notarized copy of certificate of employment or other equivalent document
- Valid certificate of specialist in nursing
- Notarized copy of Passport/national ID
- Two (2) letters of recommendation in English language
- Personal statement (400-800 words) in English language
- Signed consent form to personal data processing
- Medical certificate (form 086-Y) and vaccination record or passport (form 063-Y)