Peer-Reviewed Journal Articles
• Truzyan N, Crape B, Grigoryan R, Martirosyan H, Petrosyan V. Increased risk for multidrug-resistant tuberculosis in migratory workers, Armenia. Emerging Infectious Diseases, 2015 March 21(3):474-6.
• Grigoryan R, Thompson ME, Crape B, Hekimian K. Explaining women’s high satisfaction with objectively poor quality childbirth services: Armenia as a case study. Health Care for Women International, 2015 Jan; 36(1):121-34.
• Balalian A, Simonyan H, Hekimian K, Crape B. Adapting continuing medical education for post-conflict areas: assessment in Nagorno Karabagh- a qualitative study. Human Resources for Health, Published online 2014 Aug 6.
• Hovhannesyan A, Breeze E, Crape B. Time to sputum conversion in multidrug-resistant tuberculosis patients in Armenia: retrospective cohort study. Global Journal of Medicine and Public Health, 2012 May-Jun; 1(3): 24-28.
• Lynch CA, Crape B, Tadevosyan M, Lyman T, Chekijian S. 126: Road Traffic Injury Hot Spots in Yerevan, Armenia. Supplement to Annals of Emergency Medicine, 2009 Sep; 54(3):S40.
• Rowley E, Crape B, Burnham G. Violence-related mortality and morbidity of humanitarian workers. American Journal of Disaster Medicine, 2008 Jan-Feb; 3(1):39-45.
• Crape BL, Kenefick E, Cavalli-Sforza T, Busch-Hallen, Milani S, Kanal K. Positive impact of a weekly iron-folic acid supplement delivered with social marketing to Cambodian women: compliance, participation, and hemoglobin levels increase with higher socioeconomic status. Nutrition Reviews, 2005 Dec; 63(12 Pt 2):S134-8.
• Kanal K, Busch-Hallen J, Cavalli-Sforza T, Crape B, Smitasiri S; Cambodian Weekly Iron-Folic Acid Program Team. Weekly iron-folic acid supplements to prevent anemia among Cambodian women in three settings: process and outcomes of social marketing and community mobilization. Nutrition Reviews, 2005 Dec; 63(12 Pt 2):S126-33.
• Crape BL, Latkin CA, Laris AS, Knowlton AR. The effect of sponsorship in 12-step treatment of injection drug users. Drug and Alcohol Dependence, 2002 Feb 1; 65(3):291-301.
• Roca A, Crape B, Chase G, Loyola E, Castillo-Salgado C. Intentional use of biological and chemical agents: risks and recommendations. Epidemiologic Bulletin, 2001 Sep; 22(3):1-3.
• Marx M*, Crape B* (*co-primary authors), Vlahov D, Brookmeyer R, Latkin CA. Trends in crime associated with the introduction of a needle exchange program. American Journal of Public Health, December 2000; 90(12): 1933-6.
• Salemi C, Morgan JW, Kelleghan SI, Hiebert-Crape BL. Severity of illness classification for nosocomial pneumonia for infection control departments. American Journal of Infectious Control 1993 Jun; 21(3):117-26.
• Crape B (Editor), Grigorian R & Truzyan N (Research Coordinators), Dolyan N & Kentenyants K (Data Collectors), Melikyan N (Designer). Achieving the Millennium Development Goals in Armenia, Progress Report 2010. Armenian UN Association. Yerevan, Armenia. 2010.
• Seoane L, Woolford J, Crape B, Camacho AV. Situational Analysis of Maternity and Neonatal Services at Georgetown and New Amsterdam Public Hospitals in Guyana, June 2005. Pan American Health Organization/World Health Organization and Ministry of Health Guyana. Washington, D.C. 2005.
Published Book Chapters
• Crape BL. Chapter: Health in the Netherland Antilles. Health in the Americas 2007. Pan American Health Organization/ World Health Organization: 2007 Edition. Washington, D.C., 2007, Volume 2. Published Book Chapter.
• Crape BL. Chapter: Health in the United States. Health in the Americas 2002. Pan American Health Organization/ World Health Organization: 2002 Edition. Washington, D.C., 2002, Volume 2. Published Book Chapter.
• Crape BL. World Health and Education. National Geographic Family Reference Atlas of the World. National Geographic Society, Washington, D.C., 2002: 60-61.
Published Popular Articles
Hiebert-Crape BL, Hiebert-Crape BD. Barrio residents build a better future. Newsletter to the Americas, 1993; 6:1-4.