Online application for the Nazarbayev University School of Medicine undergraduate programs is open from October 24, 2022.
Nazarbayev University School of Medicine offers the following Undergraduate programs:
- Bachelor of Medical Sciences - 4 years
- Bachelor of Science in Nursing - 4 years
- Bachelor in Nursing - 2 years (for professional nurses)
- for the citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan - April 17, 2023, inclusive;
- for applicants of the “NUET applicant” category - December 29, 2022, inclusive;
- for international applicants - March 9, 2023, inclusive.
- Register on the admissions.nu.edu.kz and create a Personal account;
- Complete the application form;
- Pay the application fee (application fee is non-refundable).
- Uploading the required documents according to the instructions in the Personal Account;
- Press the “Submit application” button. After that no changes to applications can be made.
- Submission of IELTS/TOEFL electronic results from the Test administrator and uploading a scanned copy of certificate to a Personal account («Upload IELTS/TOEFL results» section) according to the instructions in the Personal Account - with the exception of the undergraduate program in nursing.
Code for TOEFL: 6762
* Please note that the results of IELTS/TOEFL tests, which are taken in person at the Test Center (not remotely), are considered in the competition.
Your actions after online application
Check your email indicated in the application form for notiﬁcations from the NU Admissions Department and your Personal account to learn about your application status. If you face any difficulties with submitting an application or online application, please contact email@example.com referring to your IIN (for citizens of the Republic of Kazakhstan) and/or Applicant ID while sending us your requests.
More information can be found here.
We wish you good luck!